PY DOWLAT ALIB (“PocketYou”) offers, among other things, rewards to PocketYou account holders for purchases made at PocketYou Seller partners, through various PocketYou platforms including but not limited to its websites, browser extensions, and mobile applications (“PocketYou Platforms”). Use of the services (“Services”) offered on the PocketYou Platforms and accounts managed with PocketYou shall be subject to these terms and conditions (“Agreement”)
WELCOME TO POCKETYOU APP
This Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between each individual who uses any of the Services or who has an account on PocketYou. By using any of the Services or having an account on PocketYou, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Agreement and agree to be bound by all of its terms. PocketYou may modify this Agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued use of any of the Services or continued maintenance of an account with PocketYou shall be deemed your acceptance of such modifications and your agreement to abide by any provision thereof.
Registration & Verification Code (OTP)
a. In order to become a user of Pocketyou Application, you must register through Pocketyou Application.
b. You are obliged to ensure the truth and accuracy of any data, information and/or information and/or information in any form that from time to time you submit in, on or through the Pocketyou Application(“Data”). or through the Pocketyou Application (“Data”).
c. Registration of Pocketyou Users either through the Pocketyou Application is required to
have active cell phone number (whatsapp) as evidenced by entering the verification code in the form of One Time Password or “OTP” code sent to the cell phone number (whatsapp).1.
2. Verification Code (OTP Code)
a. The OTP code will be sent via Whatsapp service to the registered phone number When the user creates a new Pocketyou account or registered email When the user creates a new, new Pocketyou account, log in to Pocketyou App, or connect Pocketyou account.
b. Pocketyou users are obliged to keep the OTP code confidential and not share the OTP code to anyone. to anyone.
Subject to this Agreement, PocketYou grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license (without the right to sublicense) to access and use the PocketYou Platform and Services solely for Your personal use. You agree that you do not acquire any rights other than the rights and licenses expressly granted under this Agreement.
PocketYou reserves the right to change, upgrade or discontinue any or all of the Services or the PocketYou Platform or any feature of the Services or the PocketYou Platform, at any time, with or without notice. All rights not expressly granted under this Agreement are reserved by PocketYou and its licensors.
Some Services require users to maintain an account with PocketYou. A user may create an account for free by providing the relevant details requested. Use of the account and Services (including the opportunity to earn rewards) is offered at PocketYou’s sole discretion and is subject to your compliance with this Agreement. A person may not create or have control and/or custody of multiple PocketYou accounts. In particular:
1. Each mobile number can only be linked to one PocketYou account;
2. Each payment account (e.g. each bank account; each PayPal account) can only be linked to one PocketYou account
3. Failure to comply with any terms and conditions, any fraud or abuse relating to the accrual or receipt of cashback and/or other rewards, and/or any misrepresentation of information provided to PocketYou or its affiliates may result in your PocketYou account being flagged for suspicious activity and suspended or terminated and any accumulated cashback will be forfeited.
You are responsible for checking your account regularly to ensure that cashback/rewards have been credited correctly and your account balance is up to date. You must notify PocketYou of any omissions, incorrect entries or discrepancies regarding any transaction within 30 days of that transaction. PocketYou reserves the right not to correct any omissions, incorrect entries or discrepancies noticed after the 30-day period.
Among the services offered by PocketYou is the opportunity to earn cashback/gifts on purchases made at our various PocketYou Seller partners through our various PocketYou Platforms. Creating and maintaining an account with PocketYou is required before users can start earning cashback/rewards. Cashback/rewards crediting is also subject to various terms, conditions and requirements, express or implied, related to cashback/rewards crediting in general or terms, conditions and requirements related to individual promotions that will apply.
These terms, conditions and requirements include but are not limited to: –
1. Require users to enable cookies while accessing the PocketYou Platform and subsequently PocketYou Seller partner websites;
2. Not opening separate tabs or browsers when accessing the PocketYou Platform and subsequently PocketYou Seller partner websites;
3. Ensure that once redirected to a PocketYou Seller partner’s website, users complete the transaction before proceeding to any other website;
4. Complete the purchase on the PocketYou Seller website within a certain period of time;
5. Not engage in fraudulent or dishonest acts and/or comply with the terms of this Agreement or other terms and conditions set forth by In addition, certain purchases may be excluded from cashback/rewards. In general, cashback/rewards are earned on the net purchase amount excluding shipping and handling. However, cashback/rewards amounts and exclusions vary from PocketYou Seller partner to PocketYou partner and individual promotions may contain specific exclusions. Please review these terms carefully. These exclusions are subject to change without notice, and PocketYou hereby disclaims any and all liability in connection with incorrect information or failure to include information on the exclusion list. Some examples of general exclusions include (but are not limited to):
1. Cashback/rewards are not applicable when purchasing promotional items or using discount codes, coupons or other promotions;
2. Cashback/reward is only applicable if the transaction is completed using the specified payment method; and
3. Different tiers of cashback/rewards are eligible for different users (for example, different tiers of cashback/rewards for new users and existing users);
PocketYou Seller Partner Policy
Any products or services purchased from any PocketYou partner, whether through PocketYou or otherwise, are governed by and subject to the applicable PocketYou partner’s policies and terms and conditions, including but not limited to applicable return, cancellation, exchange and shipping policies. You agree that we are not an agent of any PocketYou partner and that PocketYou Seller partners operate independently and are not under our control. As such, your participation in any offer or promotion of, or correspondence with, any PocketYou Seller partner is solely between you and that PocketYou Seller partner.
We do not assume any responsibility, liability or responsibility for any part of such correspondence, offer or promotion, including, without limitation, the withdrawal or modification of such offer or promotion. PocketYou is not responsible for any change to, or discontinuation of any PocketYou Seller partner from any PocketYou platform or discontinuation of any promotion offered by any PocketYou Seller partner on any PocketYou platform, or for any effect on cashback/rewards accrual caused by such change, discontinuation or withdrawal. PocketYou takes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any content, products and/or services on the PocketYou Seller platform (including but not limited to the quality, merchantability or suitability of such products or services or that such content, products and/or services do not violate any laws or regulations).
Top-ups and Deductions
PocketYou reserves the right from time to time to make top-ups and deductions from the balance in a user’s account if it is necessary, reasonable, or prudent to do so. This includes (but is not limited to) situations where cashback/rewards are incorrectly credited to user’s account and/or where user is found to have acted fraudulently, dishonestly, or contrary to the terms of this Agreement.
Redemption of Cashback/Gifts
You may redeem cashback/rewards at any time subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement or the specific terms associated with each entry in your account. You must have accumulated related cashback/rewards with a value greater than or equal to the minimum redemption amount indicated and communicated from time to time. To redeem cashback/rewards, you must maintain an active account and provide the minimum relevant information required to process the redemption (e.g. valid bank account number or Paypal account).
Refund & Cancellation Policy
1. How to Cancel an Unpaid Order
If the order has NOT been paid for and has not been processed, you can abandon the order because Link Payment (invoice) will expire 24 hours after the order is placed. The order will be canceled automatically without penalty. If you cancel because you want to change the item or customer address, you can immediately create a new order without having to wait for the previous order to expire.
2. How to Cancel a Paid Order
If the order is ALREADY PAID or has changed status to Processed, then you cannot cancel the order for any reason.
3. How to Apply for Product Return & Exchange
– Submission of Returns & Exchanges can only be made if the goods received are damaged. Submissions will not be accepted if the damage is caused by customer error.
– Refunds & exchanges can only be submitted 1×24 hours after the goods are received.
– Send proof of damage to goods through Customer Service in the form of Unboxing Video / video of opening the package (as long as the package is still sealed) and photos in detail and clearly, and must include the Shipping Label, Product Barcode and also the Product Pickup List within 2×24 hours .
– You can contact our Customer Service team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat (Whatsapp) available in the application.
– PocketYou Returns team will evaluate the Refund & Item Exchange request.
– If the request has been approved, the Refund & Exchange procedure will be sent via your email or WhatsApp.
Currently, for damaged items will be returned in the form of refund or return of similar item. The time limit to attach proof of damage is only 2×24 hours when the complaint occurs. Submissions will not be accepted if they exceed the specified time limit.
Products to be returned (constrained) are still sealed and/or unused.
1. Nature of Cashback/Gifts
2. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not gain any ownership rights to any money or assets held by PocketYou when you earn cashback/rewards in your account. Cashback/rewards accumulated in your account is not money entrusted by PocketYou for your benefit. Your rights and ownership are only limited to personal or contractual rights to repayment that may arise from this Agreement.
– Cashback/Rewards accumulated in your PocketYou account will expire if your account remains inactive (i.e. no successful transactions made through PocketYou) for a period of more than one year.
– PocketYou reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account in accordance with Clause 13 below or if it is necessary or reasonable to do so to comply with or fulfill and law, regulation or court order.
Personal Data Protection
Bonuses and Rewards
PocketYou periodically offers bonuses or rewards for performing certain actions (such as referring new users to PocketYou). The terms and conditions accompanying such offers will govern how they are earned and paid for. You may not bid on keywords containing “PocketYou” or other similar words or marks for the purpose of driving traffic to your page. You may not send any paid traffic directly to your referral link. You may not include your referral link or distribute your referral link on any website or platform that is not your own, such as social media pages belonging to PocketYou Seller or forum pages belonging to third parties.
You are responsible for any and all taxes that may apply to the amount earned from the cashback/rewards you have redeemed. PocketYou does not represent the tax treatment of such amounts.
PocketYou may suspend or terminate your account if it has reason to believe it is engaged in fraudulent or dishonest activity. Any failure to comply with this Agreement, any fraud, dishonesty, or abuse relating to the use of the service or your account, or any misrepresentation of any information provided to PocketYou or its affiliates by you or anyone acting on your behalf may result in termination of your account and forfeiture of your accrued cashback/rewards.
Third Party Rights
A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right to enforce any provision of this Agreement.
By becoming a PocketYou user, you agree to receive account and user related communications (e.g. that we have added cashback/rewards to your account, that we have paid money into your bank account) as well as periodic shopping related e-mails highlighting coupons or special offers available to PocketYou users. We may communicate with you regarding your account via electronic communication or direct mail using the information you provided during the registration process. Your consent to receive electronic communications includes any notices or other information that we may be required by law to provide to you in writing or otherwise. You agree to continue to assess your current email address if the same changes after the date you become a Member. We may also send you push notifications if you have a mobile application installed. Ownership of All right, title and interest in the Services, PocketYou Platform and Content related to or on the same belong to PocketYou or its licensors. In addition, PocketYou will retain all right, title and interest in “POCKETYOU”, the logo, and any other marks, service marks, trademarks or logos of PocketYou (“PocketYou Marks”) registered in Singapore and other countries. PocketYou marks may not be used in connection with non-PocketYou products or services in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits PocketYou. You may not bid for, apply for, register, own or control any keywords or marks containing “POCKETYOU” or anything substantially similar to “POCKETYOU” or any other PocketYou Marks including, without limitation, PocketYou. com, PocketYou.sg, PocketYou.com.sg PocketYou.my, PocketYou.co.id, PocketYou.ph, PocketYou.co.th, myPocketYou.co.th, PocketYou.co.tw and PocketYou.com.au with any search engine, service provider domain or intellectual property office. You may not mention or use PocketYou in any advertising text, extensions or banner ads without express written consent from PocketYou. All other trademarks not owned by PocketYou that are used in providing the Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by PocketYou.
By creating a PocketYou account, you become a member of a community that depends on the goodwill and responsible behavior of each of our users. Users are asked to refrain from sending or communicating images or text that constitute ethnic slurs, profanity, sexually explicit material, inflammatory or derogatory comments, or anything else that could be construed as harassing or offensive, targeted at the Services, the PocketYou Platform, our employees, contractors or agents, our PocketYou Seller partners, or other users. This includes communications via social media or other internet posts that violate the above community standards or promote or encourage foul play or behavior. Users who violate these terms, as determined by us in our absolute discretion, may have their accounts suspended or terminated without prior notice.
You agree to indemnify PocketYou, each PocketYou Seller partner, as well as their respective officers, directors, employees, successors, agents, and affiliates, for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to your breach of this Agreement or for any materials of any kind provided by you (or through your username and/or password). You agree to cooperate fully as reasonably required in our defense and/or settlement of any claim. We reserve the right, in our reasonable discretion, to take exclusive control of the defense and settlement of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. Warranty Disclaimer
The PocketYou Services, content and Platform are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. We do not warrant the quality, accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or validity of the Service, content or the PocketYou Platform, including but not limited to, product search results, product descriptions, product availability, pricing information suggestions, opinions, statements, recommendations, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed in connection with the Service.
PocketYou does not warrant that the functionality of the PocketYou Platform will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that they will be free of viruses or other harmful content. Further, PocketYou does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the quality of, or the accuracy of advertising for, any products or services offered or provided by its affiliated stores in connection with the services.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances will PocketYou be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or other indirect damages or for any lost profits, lost data or lost use damages, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, PocketYou’s maximum aggregate liability arising from this agreement will not exceed $100.
Governing Law and Arbitration
1. This Agreement, including any amendments thereto that PocketYou may make from time to time in its sole discretion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
2. Any dispute or controversy arising in connection with or relating to the matters set forth in these Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof) including disputes caused by the existence or commission of a tort or breach of one or more of these Terms and Conditions
(“Dispute”) shall be resolved in the following manner:
a. either You or Us (“First Party”) shall give written notice to the other party (“Second Party”) of the occurrence of a Dispute (“Dispute Notice”). Disputes must be resolved by consensus within 90 (ninety) calendar days from the date of the Notice. Dispute (“Deliberation Settlement Period”);
b. if the Dispute cannot be resolved by deliberation to reach consensus until the expiry of the Deliberation Settlement Period, the First Party and the Second Party shall be obliged to jointly appoint a third party (“Mediator”) as mediator to resolve the Dispute and such appointment shall be set out in a written form jointly signed by the First Party and the Second Party.
c. the mediation process by the special Mediator shall be completed by one arbitrator appointed under the Rules of the National Arbitration Board based on the Rules of the Indonesian National Arbitration Board located at Wahana Graha building 2nd Floor, JI. Mampang Prapatan Number 2 South Jakarta 12760, Republic of Indonesia (BANI). d. Provisions regarding all costs, fees and expenses in the context of resolving the Dispute shall be decided based on a final and binding arbitration award;
d. the provisions regarding all costs, fees and expenses in the context of resolving the dispute shall be decided based on a final and binding arbitration award;
e. Unless required under applicable law or requested based on a request, decision or official determination issued, issued or made by a court or authorized government agency, during the process of resolving the Dispute as stipulated above until a legal, final and binding `decision of the First Party and the Second Party, the First Party and the Second Party are obliged to keep confidential all information related to the Dispute and the settlement process and are therefore prohibited from in any way informing, notifying or announcing to any party the existence of the Dispute or the settlement process including but not limited to through mass media (newspapers, television or other media) and / or social media. If You violate the provisions of this point (e), You hereby acknowledge and agree that all or part of Your right to use the Service, Application, Account and/or PIN may at any time be terminated or deactivated by Us either temporarily or permanently.
3. In connection with the irrevocable power of attorney that You give to Us under these Terms and Conditions, such power of attorney shall continue in force and cannot expire for any reason whatsoever including the reasons referred to and regulated and cannot expire for any reason whatsoever including the reasons referred to and regulated in Articles 1813, 1814, and 1816 of the Civil Code, except in the event that You close Your Pocketyou account.
You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent, and any such assignment without such consent shall be null and void.
The headings under this Agreement are intended for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
Waiver / Severability
Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement on the part of PocketYou shall not constitute a waiver of such provision. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement by PocketYou on one occasion shall not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or provisions on any other occasion. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the remaining provisions.
VALIDITY PERIOD AND TERMINATION
1. These Terms and Conditions apply from the moment you become a Pocketyou User and remain in effect as long as you have not closed your Pocketyou account or you have an active Pocketyou account.
2. You agree and bind yourself not to take any action that may limit, inhibit and/or reduce one or more of Our rights and/or authorities under these Terms and Conditions and applicable law.
3. You hereby agree to waive the provisions of Article 1266 paragraph (2) and (3) of the Civil Code so that the Terms and Conditions, Application and/or Service can be terminated (either partially or wholly, either temporarily or permanently) in accordance with the Terms and Conditions without the need for a decision or determination from a court judge.
4. All consents, powers, authorities and/or rights granted by You to Us in these Terms and Conditions cannot be terminated for any reason including for reasons as referred to in Articles 1813, 1814, and 1816 of the Civil Code as long as You are still using the Service or Application or still using and/or having an Account.
5. You hereby release Us from all Claims in connection with the implementation of all Our actions based on the power, authority and/or rights that You give Us in or based on the Terms and Conditions as well as the implementation of Our rights or authority based on and/or rights that You give Us in or based on the Terms and Conditions as well as the implementation of Our rights or authority based on the Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions are effective as of February 1, 2022